Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sad News, with a hint of good

I am sorry that I have not been on here in such a long time.

I am also sorry that the first thing that I do when I get back is give you all some sad news. I will not be going to Japan on the short trip as well. I have not been able to find anything trips that are available.

Now for the hint of good. I have been working with my chemistry teacher to help fundraise for a trip next year to Costa Rica. It would be a trip through the school and it would be roughly during April vacation. So even if I don't go to Japan (during my school life) I still (hopefully) will be able to go to Costa Rica.

I am still going to put up some music. I think it would be appropriate to play a song in Japanese so long as it has hints of a spanish style to it.

The song is from an Anime called Cazador de la Bruja (from Spanish to English: Witch Hunter)



1 comment: