Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow...

Like the title says...Wow..



It has been a long time since I posted last. As I thought school would be the big reason for such a delayed post. That and I work on the weekends.



OK, What to talk about first...Well, why don't I talk about school and what I am doing there to get ready for the trip. The most exciting news, in my opinion, is the option of using the program Rosetta Stone. Our school has something going on with them (I don't quite know that something is though) which allows the students at the school use use the program online. I don't fully know the details but I know that student will get credit for it (I won't because I am taking Spanish, but at least I will still be able to use the program).



I have also been talking with some of my friends who went abroad last year ( The countries were Germany and Hungary) and one other student who I believe went to the Czech Republic. They have been very helpful in explaining what the experience would be like (in general terms, they were in Europe).



I also have a friend who goes to my school who has a parent who has been to Japan numerous times for work and because of that my friend has been learning the language since the age of five. On Tuesday during study hall my friend started to speak to me only in Japanese. I was unable to translate it to English in my mind. However, I correctly responded in English to nearly everything that was said. I have a theory as to why this might be ( I don't even know if this theory could even happen so just bear with me). I am used to hearing the language in music and on the Anime I watch, so I think that my mind is subconsciously translating it and storing for later use or until I "learn" it through my summer lessons, classes (which I currently am not in), Rosetta Stone, and the other various method I am employing to learn the language ( I told you that it was an odd theory).



I don't know else there is to say about school or what I am doing (I stayed after school today so I am pulling blanks in the "things to say" category) but if you want to know something that I might not have mentioned in this or any other post, please let me know. You can leave a comment and I can talk to you there or you can e-mail me at fuzzemdemon@yahoo.com .



I don't even have a language lesson to give you all today (I guess that I am just really unprepared tonight).



I would like to know if you all would like me to keep putting music up or not. I think that it would be interesting to know that. Also if I do continue the music, if there is anyone you might like to hear more of let me know. I can find a place for you to buy their work.

Goodnight for now

P.S. I am sorry for the ridiculously long wait for this post. I will try to post more often if I can get to it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, put up the music..:)

    Also you did get further in your application don't forget. You had a great letter from your teacher and have only a few forms left to do.

    ReplyDelete